Kindergarten - Gr. 6
Mr. Donald Teplyske
Principal - Mr. Donald Teplyske
Administrative Assistant - Mrs. Diana Peters
Operating Hours- Monday-Friday 8:30am- 3:50pm
Lakedell School is located in a rural setting, 48 km west of Wetaskiwin along Highway #13. The population of the area reflects a diverse value orientation on the whole with strong traditional values and traditional First Nations values. The economy of the area is based on ranching, farming, oil exploration, and tourism. The student population consists of approximately 90 pupils, of which 50% are of native ancestry and for the most part, reside in the Four Band Reserve at Ma-Me-O Beach. Our school serves students in ECS (K5) along with grades one through six. Junior High and High School students are bussed to Pigeon Lake Regional School. Virtually all of our students are bussed to school.
"Inspiring Discovery, Learning and Success Together"
To promote positive attitudes toward lifelong learning by challenging and enabling each member of the school community to reach a high level of personal and academic achievement that is verified by measurable objectives.
We envision a school where:
- there is a mutual respect, honesty, responsibility, and cooperation among the school community;
- the environment is a safe, secure, and inviting place that promotes students learning;
- curriculum and instruction meet the needs of all students;
- students are equipped with skills that enable them to apply their learning in meaningful context;
- all students are equipped with the skills to gain knowledge for lifelong learning.